Setting user preferences
This section contains information about options for setting centralized user and administrator preferences on the server.
Users can set individual preferences for the behavior and display characteristics of the clients they use. These preferences are stored centrally (on a designated preference server).
Centralized preferences help users who want to have the same settings and customizations available when they use multiple computers. Users who log in to web clients must use centralized preferences.
This section contains information about:
- Accessing preference forms for centralized preferences
- Restricting preferences from users
- Configuring clients to use a preference server
- Establishing a mandatory preference server
- Behaviors associated with preference server configuration
- Setting the AR System User Preference form
- Setting user preferences in the BMC Remedy Mid Tier