Viewing the status of the server group
The Server Group Dashboard screen provides a summary of the server group status. Use this screen to:
- View the server group statistics.
- View the health of the following key components:
- FTS Pending indexing
- Application Pending Load
- Pending Email Messages
- CAI Events
- Sys Actions
- Longest Not Sent Email in Days
You must have either of the following permissions to access the Server Group Dashboard screen:
- AR System Administrator
- AR System Configuration Administrator
- Licensing Viewer
- Licensing Administrator
- Integration Administrator
- Logging Viewer
- Logging Administrator
- Email Viewer
- Email Administrator
- User Administrator
- Archive Administrator
- Home Page Administrator
Additional considerations for viewing the server group statistics
- The dashboard displays data of only the out-of-box forms such as FTS Pending indexing, CAI Events, ad Sys Actions.
- This dashboard displays consolidated view of the overall health of your environment using BMC Remedy Flashboards.
- BMC offers six flashboards with common statistics. You can also add custom status displays if there are additional statistics that are useful to you. For information about customizing the dashboard using the Dashboard Layout form, see Customizing the Server Group Dashboard.
- The count is displayed as 0 if you have no access to a specific form.
- The following message is displayed for CAI Events and Sys Action fields if Remedy IT Service Management is not installed.
Data is not available.