Verbosity dialog box and HTML tables on the Web
The mid tier uses HTML tables for displaying table fields, menus, and pick lists. JAWS recognizes only HTML tables with two or more rows and columns. If your form has an HTML table with fewer than two rows and two columns, set the options in the JAWS verbosity dialog box to read the table.
The verbosity dialog box provides the following options:
- Verbosity for the mid tier only
- Verbosity for all applications
To enable one of these options for forms:
- Open the form in a browser, and start JAWS.
- Select an option:
- To apply verbosity to the mid tier only, press Shift+Insert+V.
- To apply verbosity to all applications, press Insert+V.
- Scroll to the setting Layout Tables – off (default setting).
- Select this setting, and click Execute to enable it.