Setting escalations for approval events
The Escalations tab of the AP:Admin-ServerSettings form allows you to define which types of approval events can trigger notifications.
To define approval events that can trigger notifications
- Open the AP:Administration form in a browser, and click the Server Settings link in the navigation pane.
- In the AP:Admin-ServerSettings form, click the Escalations tab.
- Select the appropriate option button for each event.
- Disabled — Select Disabled if you never want the event type to send a notification.
- Enabled — Select Enabled for each event type that you want to send a notification.
- Enabled Including Alternate — Select this setting if you want the event to trigger a notification for both the intended approver and any designated alternates.
- Click Save.