Resolving attachment issues in BMC Remedy Mid Tier
While working with attachments in BMC Remedy Mid Tier, you might see the following issues:
- While accessing existing attachments, you might receive the
HTTP 500error message.
- While adding new attachments, you might receive the
Failed to attacherror message.
If these issues occur, you can perform the following steps as a workaround:
- Open the context.xmlfile in the Apache Tomcat installation directory, and perform the following actions:
Locate the following entry:
<!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat restarts --> <!-- <Manager pathname="" > -->
- Remove "
<!--" and "
-->" from before and after the
<Manager pathname="" >entry and save the file.
- Restart Tomcat to disable the session persistence for all web applications.
- Open the config.properties file, and modify the following parameters as shown:
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you