JAWS 11 custom settings
BMC Remedy AR System requires that JAWS 11 settings be customized once on every machine.
To configure JAWS 11 custom settings
- From the Configuration Manager, open the Forms Mode Options dialog box.
- Clear the Enable Auto Forms Mode check box.
- Press Insert+Shift+V to open the Personalized Site Settings dialog box.
- Select Link Settings > Filter Consecutive Duplicate Links. (This option is set to On by default.)
- Clear Execute to Set Filter Consecutive Duplicate Links to turn that feature off. This disables filtering of duplicate and consecutive page links on the Web client.