All fields in BMC Remedy AR System share the following characteristics in common:
- They can be disabled (dimmed) or hidden.
- They have a unique field ID and field name.
- They can be used in workflow.
- They can have context-sensitive help associated with them to help users learn more about them.
- Their display properties (including their location on a form and their appearance) can be changed.
- Permissions can be set to specify which users can access them.
- BMC Remedy AR System automatically records their history, including their owner (the user who created them), the user who last modified them, and the date and time that they were last modified.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you