Customizing the template
The customization of the templates is optional. However, BMC recommends that you customize the templates as per your requirements.
- Log on to a browser as BMC Remedy AR System administrator.
- Go to the BMC Remedy AR System Administration Console and click System > Email > Email Templates.
Do not change the template names or any other field values on the AR System Email Templates form.
Go to the AR System Email Templates form and edit the following HTML attachment files present in the Template Attachment tab in a text file editor:
- In the Configurable Section, add the fields that are required by the approver to take the appropriate action for the approval requests from the application's three-way join form.
Make sure that the fields that you are adding have appropriate permissions.
BMC recommends that the Encoding value must be set to UTF-8, while saving the file.
Save these template files.
- In the table, right-click the Template attachment row and click Delete to remove the old file.
- Right-click the Template attachment row and click Add.
- In the Add Attachment window, select the template saved in step 3 and click OK.
- Click Save to save the form.