Customizing the template
The customization of the templates is optional. However, BMC recommends that you customize the templates as per your requirements.
- Log on to a browser as BMC Remedy AR System administrator.
- Go to the BMC Remedy AR System Administration Console and click System > Email > Email Templates.
- Go to the AR System Email Templates form and edit the following HTML attachment files present in the Template Attachment tab in a text file editor:
Do not change the template names or any other field values on the AR System Email Templates form.
- In the Configurable Section, add the fields that are required by the approver to take the appropriate action for the approval requests from the application's three-way join form.
Make sure that the fields that you are adding have appropriate permissions.
- Save these template files.
BMC recommends that the Encoding value must be set to UTF-8, while saving the file.
- In the table, right-click the Template attachment row and click Delete to remove the old file.
- Right-click the Template attachment row and click Add.
- In the Add Attachment window, select the template saved in step 3 and click OK.
- Click Save to save the form.