Creating help for web applications
If you created help for your applications in BMC Remedy Developer Studio, users can view that help in a browser window by clicking the Help link in the form's toolbar.
Help in a browser window
(Click the image to expand it.)
You can also provide access to help on the web by using a Form Action field.
- If you want to copy information from the BMC Remedy AR System online documentation into your application help, the Offline Documentation file contains an HTML version. For instructions on how to download the Offline Documentation file, see in BMC Remedy ITSM Deployment documentation.
- To view the HTML version of the BMC Remedy AR System online documentation in a browser, open the index.htm file first.
Creating help for a form in a browser by using a Form Action field
- Create help for the form and for each field as described in Providing help text.
- Create a Form Help field on the form.
- In BMC Remedy Developer Studio, open the form, and select Form > Add Form Action Fields.
- Select the Form Help check box, and click OK.
- Set field properties for the Help button that appears. See Creating button fields.