Configuring the Request ID link on Approval Central
Application administrators can configure the Request ID link on Approval Central to open one of the following:
- Application request form for the current request
- Approval server three-way join form for the current request
- A custom form
To configure the Request ID link
- Log on to an AR System server, and click the Approval Administration Console link on the home page.
- On the Administration form, click the Form tab.
- Perform one of the following to open the AP:Form form.
- Click Create on the AP:Form, select the approval request form for your application from the Form Name list.
- Select a record from the table and click View to modify configurations for an existing request form.
- On the Basic tab of the AP:Form form, select one of the following options to configure the Request ID link on Approval Central:
- Application Request Form — To open the application form for the current request
- Approval - Application 3-Way Join Form — To open the three-way join form between the approval server and the application for the current request
- Customize — To open a custom form
- On the AP:Customize-SourceID dialog box, specify the following values:
- Display mode in which to open the form
- Custom form to be opened
- Form view to be displayed
- Lookup field or the field mappings (depending on the selected Display mode)
- Click OK.
For more information, see AP-Customize-SourceID form.
- Select a view for the selected form.
If you do not select a view, the form opens in the default view.
- Save the AP:Form form.