BMC Remedy Flashboards overview
Flashboards are a dynamic, graphical representations of data in BMC Remedy AR System forms. You can use BMC Remedy Flashboards to perform the following data manipulations:
- Process, store, and display data from the BMC Remedy AR System in the form of graphs, charts, text boxes, and meters.
- To display information about several variables or to compare historical data, use a chart.
- To display information about single variables, use meters or text boxes.
Meters display a statistic whose value normally lies within a specific range. Meters display only the most recently received values.
Text boxes display information in text form.
- Summarize and display real-time, historical, summary, or historical and real-time data in new or existing BMC Remedy AR System forms for trend or historical analysis. To display historical or summary data, use the following types of flashboards: line, bar, stacked bar, area, stacked area, and table.
You cannot use pie, meter, or text flashboards to display historical or summary data.
- Provide visual alerts with the alarm component.
- Drill down to see what data was gathered to produce a flashboard.
You must refresh a flashboard to view the most recent historical, summary, and real-time data.
BMC Remedy Flashboards is fully integrated with BMC Remedy Developer Studio.
BMC Remedy Mid Tier versions 7.5.00 and later use Adobe Flash technology by default to enable a sleeker look and feel that allows more user interaction with the BMC Remedy Flashboard. You can choose not to use Adobe Flash technology. For more information, see Modifying flashboard properties.