API use cases
In this section you will find some practical examples of how to use the REST operations with Postman - REST Client.
The following Interface forms are used for integrating with Incident form:
- HPD:IncidentInterface_Create is used for creating new incidents.
- HPD:IncidentInterface is used for modifying the incidents
Before you begin
- Open Google Chrome.
- Install the Postman plug-in to test the REST operations. For more information about installing Postman,
- From the Google Chrome toolbar, click Apps.
- Click Postman - REST Client to launch the application.
|1||Create an entry for an incident|
|2||Retrieve an incident entry|
|3||Retrieve work information related to an incident|