Additional settings for Low Vision users
Although the Web does not provide specific screen magnification support, several Internet Explorer settings are available to increase contrast and make the screen easier to read.
To configure accessibility settings in Internet Explorer
- Select Tools > Internet Options to display the Internet Options dialog box, as shown in the following figure:
- Click Accessibility to display the Accessibility dialog box, shown in the following figure:
- In the Formatting area, select all of the following options:
- Ignore colors specified on Web pages
- Ignore font styles specified on Web pages
- Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages
These options remove any styling specified on the page. After the options are set for font style and font size, the text is truncated.
- Click OK.