Adding the approval request form to the approval server
This section describes how to link your approval request form to the approval server.
To add the approval request form to AP:Administration
- Log on to a browser as a process administrator or a BMC Remedy AR System server administrator.
- Open the AP:Administration form in Search mode.
- Click the Form tab, and click Create.
- In the Form Name list, select the approval request form for your application.
- In the Lookup Keyword field, enter a keyword that describes the form.
The approval server uses the keyword to look up the form name. The keyword acts as a permanent search name for the form and enables workflow to find the form even if the form name is changed.
- If your approval application uses a form for reporting, select the reporting form in the Approval Reporting list.
- In the Assignee Group Permissions field, the Public group appears by default. If you use this field for multi-tenancy support, create workflow to populate this field with the correct assignee group name. You do not need to change this setting when creating the form entry.
- Save and close the request form.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you