About the Sample application
To see examples of various forms, fields, and workflow actions, install the Sample application with the BMC Remedy AR System server. The application implements a class registration system and includes forms to add classes, to register for a class, and to view enrollments. Forms in the sample application are enabled for browser access. Help text in the forms and workflow explains how the application works.
Opening the Sample application
Follow the procedures given below to open the Sample application:
In a browser
- In a browser, enter the IT Home page URL for a server where the Sample application is installed
( ). If necessary, log on as an administrator.
- In the navigation panel of the IT Home page, click the AR Sample Application Console link.
- In the AR Sample Application Console, explore the Sample application forms by clicking the links in the navigation panel and the arrow button under the bar chart.
In BMC Remedy Developer Studio
- Log on to BMC Remedy Developer Studio as an administrator on a server where the Sample application is installed.
- In the AR System Navigator, expand the Applications branch under the appropriate server.
- To explore the objects in the Sample application, double-click Sample, and expand the panels in the Sample object list.
- To explore the Sample application attributes and properties or modify the application:
- Right-click Sample and select Edit Application.
- Expand the panels.
- View the Properties tab.