Using the Process tab on AP-Administration
To create and manage processes, use the Process tab on the AP:Administration form. When you select the Process tab, a table field appears. To populate the table with all existing processes, click Refresh. You can sort this list on any column, including the process name, the linked approval request form, the process type, the process status (active or inactive), or the process ID. If you installed the sample applications, all the sample application processes appear on this list.
The buttons on the Process tab take the following actions:
- View — Opens the AP:Process Definition form for the selected rule in Modify mode. You must select a process from the list to use this button. Use this option to view and modify existing processes.
- Search — Opens a blank AP:Process Definition form in Search mode. Use this option to search for a process using a field that does not appear in the processes list.
- Create — Opens the AP:Process Definition form in New mode. Use this option to create a new process.
- Delete — Deletes the selected process. You must select a process from the list to use this button.
- Refresh — Refreshes the current list of processes. Use this button to refresh the list, for example, after adding a new process.