Creating a Run Process action
Use the procedures in this section to define a Run Process action.
To define the Run Process active link, filter, or escalation action
- Right-click the If Action or the Else Action panel header.
- Select Add Action > Run Process.
- In the Command Line field, enter the command to execute.
You can type the command or you can build the command by using the Expression Editor dialog box. You can include the values from fields from the primary form and keywords in the command, and you can select a process from the list of BMC Remedy AR System server processes.
- If an expanded value contains spaces, you must insert double quotation marks around the parameter so that the operating system interprets it as a single value.
- The fully expanded command line cannot exceed 4096 bytes.
- Save the active link, filter, or escalation.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you