Adding approvals to an application
This section describes how BMC Remedy AR System server administrators connect a BMC Remedy AR System application to BMC Remedy Approval Server (approval server). This discussion assumes you have an existing application with an approval request form, and have installed the approval server.
Although you do not need to be a BMC Remedy AR System server administrator to set up and manage approval processes, only a BMC Remedy AR System server administrator must carry out most of the tasks described in this section.
For more information, see the following topics:
- Designing an approval application
- Integrating Approval Server with an application
- Adding notifications to the approval process
- Creating notifications
- Enhancing your approval forms
- Adding previews to your approval application
- Using the multi-process preview
- Using a custom ad hoc dialog box with the approval server
- Calling Approval Server application commands in your application
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.