Changing COBOL application programs
This section tells how to change COBOL application programs to use the explicit calls provided by the APPLICATION RESTART CONTROL (AR/CTL) products.
- Overview - changing COBOL application programs
- Using AR/CTL-format checkpoint/restart calls
- Managing virtual storage for subprograms - changing COBOL application programs
- Using AR/CTL common calls
- Using IMS compatible checkpoint/restart calls
- Using the ASAM services through GSAM replacement
- Using the ASAM services through the ASAM callable interface
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.