Web page dashlet (Real User Analyzer)
The Web page dashlet shows any web page on a dashboard. You can set the height of the dashlet to a multiple of the standard BMC Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition dashlet height.
If you use Internet Explorer as your browser, depending on the dashlet's content, the following information message might be displayed:
This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. To prevent this message from reappearing, you can set your Internet Explorer Security Settings to Display mixed content.
Configuring the dashlet
Set up the Web page dashlet so that it displays content from another website or external application within the BMC Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition interface.
To configure the dashlet
- On the dashlet shortcut menu, click Edit settings.
- (Analyzer only) Enter a Dashlet title. The default is Web page.
- In the Page URL box, enter the address of the web page.
- (Optional) Configure advanced settings as follows:
- To set the height of this dashlet (relative to other dashlets), in the Height list, select a multiple of the standard dashlet height, such as 2x standard. The maximum value is 6.
- To add scroll bars, select the Scrolling check box.
- (Analyzer only) To change the color scheme, select a theme from the Color theme list.
- Click Save.