Watchpoints dashlet (Real User Analyzer)
Use the Watchpoints dashlet to display a list of page or object Watchpoints with traffic statistics. The dashlet shows the number of hits for a certain Watchpoint and the percentage of these hits relative to the total number of objects or pages. Using this dashlet you can see the number of hits to your web application from different browsers or analyze how your web application is used in different geographical locations. You can see the statistics for the time period from Last 5 minutes up to Last 30 days.
If you use Internet Explorer as your browser, depending on the dashlet's content, the following information message might be displayed:
This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. To prevent this message from reappearing, you can set your Internet Explorer Security Settings to Display mixed content.
Configuring the dashlet
Set up the Watchpoints dashlet so that it shows a list of page or object Watchpoints with traffic statistics.
To configure the dashlet
- On the shortcut menu, click Edit settings.
- Select the type of Watchpoint that you want to display, as follows:
- To display a page Watchpoint, click Page Watchpoint.
- To display an object Watchpoint, click Object Watchpoint.
- Click to select the Watchpoints that you want the dashlet to show statistics for.
- In the Time range list, click the period for which you want to display statistics.
- (Optional)Configure advanced settings for this dashlet as follows:
- To change the color scheme, on the Color theme list, click a theme.
- To improve the contrast, click the Apply color theme background check box to set the dashlet against a background.
- Click Save.