Traffic Gauge (Incident Detection) dashlet (Real User Analyzer)
Use the Traffic Gauge (Incident Detection) dashlet to show the current traffic statistics for a specific incident detection rule. The statistics displayed depend on the selected type of incident detection rule:
- For performance rules, the dashlet displays the percentage of pages that violated SLTs over a specific time period.
- For availability rules, the dashlet displays the percentage of requests that had errors for a specific time period.
- For volume rules, the dashlet displays the traffic volume for a specific time period.
You can select a time range from last minute up to last 60 minutes.
Traffic Gauge (Incident Detection) dashlet
Configuring the dashlet
Set up the dashlet so that it shows the current traffic volume for a specific incident detection rule.
To configure the dashlet
- On the dashlet shortcut menu, click Edit settings.
- Configure basic settings as follows:
- In the Incident detection list, click the Incident detection rule corresponding to the objects or pages that you want to display information about.
- In the Time range list, click the period for which you want to show information.
- (Optional)Configure advanced settings as follows:
To customize the scale of data shown, clear the Auto Scale check box and enter the maximum and minimum values for the Y axis.
If you set a minimum value that is greater than your data's highest value, the graph might appear empty (or empty in places). If this happens, enter a lesser minimum Y-axis value.
- To change the color scheme, click a theme on the Color theme list.
- To provide visual contrast, click the Use color background check box to set the dashlet against a background.
- Click Save.
Getting details about data on the dashlet
To display a tooltip that shows the high- and low-watermarks, move the pointer over the gauge.