Traffic Gauge dashlet (Real User Analyzer)
Use the Traffic Gauge dashlet to show the current traffic level for a specific Watchpoint. You can select a time range from Last minute up to Last 60 minutes.
Traffic Gauge dashlet
Configuring the dashlet
Set up a Traffic Gauge dashlet in the Console or in an Analyzer so that it shows the current traffic volume for a specific Watchpoint.
To configure the dashlet
- On the dashlet shortcut menu, click Edit settings.
- Configure basic settings as follows:
- (Analyzer only) Enter a Dashlet title. The default is Traffic Gauge.
- In the Watchpoint list, select the Watchpoint corresponding to the object or page that you want to display information about.
- In the Metric list, select the metric corresponding to the type of information that you want to display from the following choices:
- Sessions Impacted
- Session Arrivals per second
- Session Arrivals per minute
- Objects per second
- Objects per minute
- In the Time range list, select the period for which you want to show information, such as the Last 5 minutes.
- (Optional) Configure advanced settings as follows:
To customize the scale of data shown, clear the Auto Scale check box and enter the maximum and minimum values for the Y axis of the gauge.
If you set a minimum value that is greater than the highest value in the data, the graph might appear empty (or empty in places). If this occurs, decrease the minimum Y-axis value.
- (Analyzer only) To change the color scheme, click a theme on the Color themelist from the following choices:
- (Analyzer only) To provide visual contrast, select the Use color background check box to set the dashlet against a background.
- Click Save.
Getting details about data on the dashlet
To display a tooltip that shows the high- and low-watermarks, move the pointer over gauge.