Setting up and managing the App Visibility components and databases
This section provides detailed information for administrators about managing App Visibility components and settings to ensure that diagnostics data is available and persisted correctly.
App Visibility includes the following configuration components:
- Properties files contain the configuration of the App Visibility component computers and connections.
- Policy files contain the configuration parameters for agents and collectors.
The following topics provide information about how to configure and manage the App Visibility database and components.
- Modifying App Visibility installation configuration settings
- Managing App Visibility databases
- Sending App Visibility health events to integrated systems
- Changing the heap size on App Visibility components
- Backing up and recovering the App Visibility database
- Implementing private certificates for App Visibility components and Synthetic TEA Agents