To perform this procedure, you must have Operator-level access, or higher.
You can perform operations with Watchpoints from the Real User Analyzer.
Managing Watchpoints from the Analyzer
To manage Watchpoints from the Real User Analyzer, open the Watchpoints > Available Watchpoints page. You can perform the following actions on this page:
- Copy a Watchpoint — On the Watchpoints > Available Watchpoints page, select Copy in the context menu of the Watchpoint that you want to copy.
- Drill down to Session Browser or Reports for detailed analysis — Use the context menu buttons beside the items, shown in the following figure:
- Manage filters — On the Watchpoint details page, use the Traffic filters section.
- Customize the Performance Compliance Levels — On the Watchpoint details page, click the Customize button in the Performance Compliance Levels (PCL) section.
- Expose the Watchpoint in management information base (MIB) — On the Watchpoint details page, click Edit and select the Expose Watchpoint in MIB check box. Click Save.
- Archive a Watchpoint — On the Action menu of the Watchpoint details page, click Archive.
If you want to stop using a Watchpoint, you can archive it. Archiving a Watchpoint saves the configuration without any data the system has collected for the Watchpoint.
- Turn a Watchpoint on or off — On the Watchpoint details page, switch the Watchpoint status by clicking ON or OFF buttons. When the Watchpoint is turned off, the system stops sending traffic to it.
- Unarchive a Watchpoint — On the Watchpoints > Archived Watchpoints page, select De-archive on the Action menu for the Watchpoint that you need to unarchive.
- Delete a Watchpoint — On the Watchpoint details page, click Delete and confirm deletion. Deleting a Watchpoint does not affect the Watchpoint Summary data.
Purge Summary data for all Watchpoints — On the Action menu of the Watchpoints > Available Watchpoints page, click Purge all Summary data and confirm your selection.
When you purge summary data, the raw traffic data is preserved, but the statistics on all Watchpoints are lost.