Managing App Visibility agent and confidentiality policies
Each App Visibility agent employs two policy files to help govern its behavior:
- An agent policy defines how the agent behaves and operates when collecting application information. Agent policies provide a way for you to fine tune or change data collection methods to better suit your environment.
- A confidentiality policy prevents sensitive code-level diagnostics information from leaving the monitored server computer so that it does not reach the network and is not displayed. Confidentiality policies provide a way for you to specify and hide methods with confidential information.
This section describes how to work with the App Visibility agent policies.
- Managing App Visibility policy files
- Modifying an App Visibility agent policy file to collect and monitor application information
- Hiding sensitive information with an App Visibility confidentiality policy file
- Viewing App Visibility agent status and properties
- Backing up and recovering App Visibility agent and confidentiality policy files
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you