Incident Triage dashlet (Real User Analyzer)
Use the Incident Triage dashlet to view a list of incidents sorted by urgency. You can specify the period for which the dashlet shows incidents and configure multiple dashlets to monitor different Watchpoints or time periods side-by-side.
Display the most significant correlated root causes so that you can pinpoint the problem and determine the correct action to take without leaving the dashlet. As you handle incoming incidents, you can acknowledge or archive them.
Data on this dashlet is updated every five minutes.
Incident Triage dashlet
Configuring the dashlet
Set up the dashlet to show a list of incidents sorted by urgency rating.
Urgency rating — A value between 1 and 100 that indicates how important an incident is relative to other incidents. 1 is the least urgent, and 100 is most urgent. To calculate the urgency, the system takes into account the duration of the incident, the number of user sessions it affected, and how abnormal it was.
You must have the incident detection rules configured and turned on for each Watchpoint that you want the dashlet to display incidents for. For example, if you want the dashlet to display performance, availability, and volume incidents for your Login-Page Watchpoint, configure Performance, Availability, and Volume incident detection rules for the Watchpoint.
To configure the dashlet
- On the dashlet shortcut menu, click Edit Settings.
- In the Time range list, select the period for which you want the dashlet to show incidents.
For example, click Last 30 days to show incidents that occurred during the last 30 days.
- In the Minimum urgency rating box, enter the urgency rating of the least urgent incidents you want to see in the list.
For example, if you want to see only incidents with urgency ratings of 80 or greater, type 79.
- In the Incident type section, select the types of incidents that you want the dashlet to show in the list (for example, Performance and Availability incidents of high priority).
- In the Watchpoints section, select the Watchpoints that you want to show incidents for.
- Click Save.
You must have the incident detection rules configured for the Watchpoints and incident types that you select. For example, if you want to show performance incidents for the All-Pages Watchpoint, the Performance incident detection rule for that Watchpoint must be configured and turned on.
Getting details about data on the dashlet
To get details about data on the dashlet, use the incident shortcut menu:
- To view a summary of an incident in the list, click View incident report.
- To see the characteristics of your web traffic to which the incident was localized, click View symptoms.
- To explore the incident on the Incidents page, click Drill down to AIM.
- To drill down to session, page, and object records associated with this incident in the Session Browser, click Explore affected sessions.