Incident Details dashlet (Real User Analyzer)
Use the Incident Details dashlet, shown in the following figure, to display details associated with baselines and incidents for a specific incident detection rule.
Incident Details dashlet
Configuring the dashlet
Set up the Incident Details dashlet to show recent incidents and behavior in your web traffic for a given incident detection rule.
The incident detection rule for which you want to show incident details must already be configured and turned on.
To configure the dashlet
- On the dashlet shortcut menu, click Edit settings.
- Configure basic settings as follows:
- In the Incident detection rule list, select the incident detection rule that you want to show incident details for.
- (Optional) To limit the number of incidents displayed, select the Critical incidents only check box.
- (Optional)Configure advanced settings for this dashlet as follows:
- To change the color scheme, on the Color theme list, click a theme.
- To improve the contrast, click the Use color background check box to set the dashlet against a background.
- Click Save.
Getting details about the data on this dashlet
To display the value that a point on a graph represents, move the pointer over the line graph.
A tooltip shows the details.
To navigate from a dashlet to the Automated Incident Management page:
- In the dashlet legend, click Incidents (or Critical incidents).
- In the menu that appears, click Drill down to AIM.