Excluding traffic from inside of your organization
To perform this procedure, you must have Operator-level access, or higher.
In the Real User Collector, point to Administration > Data flow settings and click Traffic inclusion/exclusion policies.
- On the Action menu for the Client IP include/exclude section, click Add.
Assuming there are no other rules, in the Priority list, use the Append option.
If there were other rules, you could click a number corresponding to the priority you want this rule to have, or keep the Append value to add this rule to the end of the policy (followed only by the "catch-all" rule All others).
- In the Name box, type Private network 10.
In the IP box, type fe80::a00:0.
To learn what client IP addresses and ranges has the system already detected, click lookup to the right of the IP box.
- Do one of the following:
- To use CIDR notation, in the Mask box, type 8, and click CIDR in the drop-down list.
- To use a subnet mask, in the Mask box, type 2002::ff00:0, and click Mask in the drop-down list.
- For the Policy option, click Ignore.
- Click Save.
- Repeat Step 1 through Step 7 to add a second rule, with the following differences:
- For Name, type Private network 192.
- For IP address, type fe80::c0a8:0.
- For Mask, type 16, and select CIDR in the list.
Web traffic from your organization's private network is excluded from the data that the system is processing.