Delivery Modes and Instrumentation dashlet (Real User Analyzer)
Use the Delivery Modes and Instrumentation dashlet, shown in the following figure to compare content delivery for a given Watchpoint over different time periods.
Delivery Modes and Instrumentation dashlet
To configure the dashlet
- On the dashlet shortcut menu, click Edit settings.
- Configure basic settings as follows:
- Select the Watchpoint that you want to show statistics for.
- Select a metric that you want to analyze:
- Ghost page—The number of ghost pages during specified period.
- Instrumented-page count—The number of pages.
- Served by both Akamai and origin—The number of pages served by both Akamai and original server (the page is a mix of origin, cache-miss, and cache-hit objects).
- Served by origin—The number of pages served by the original server (all of the page objects have the origin delivery mode).
- Served by origin through Akamai—The number of pages served by the original server through Akamai (all of the page objects have the Akamai-cache-miss delivery mode).
- Specify the time range to show data from.
- (Optional) Select a value in the Compare to list to analyze comparative statistics (period-over-period).
- (Optional)Configure advanced settings for this dashlet as follows:
- To change the displayed range of values on the Y axis, clear the Auto scale Y axis box, and provide the corresponding values.
- To change the color scheme, from the Color theme box, select a theme.
- To use a color background, click the corresponding box.
- Click Save.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you