Application context brings together application management and IT Operations to help you understand your applications and infrastructure in detail. Application context refers to the process of monitoring applications in a way that offers IT Operations deeper visibility into problematic systems, helping them drill-down to the root cause of a problem.
Application context integrates data from TrueSight App Visibility Manager and from TrueSight Infrastructure Management to provide a complete picture of the data and events that impact your application.
The TrueSight console provides the following views and features, from which you can investigate all the data about your application:
- Provides for visualization of all applications and their current state and priority
- Allows IT personnel to provide more value to the business by gaining greater visibility into critical business applications
- (TrueSight App Visibility Manager) Draws data from TrueSight App Visibility Manager to present a holistic end-to-end application view that displays the performance and availability of real users and synthetic executions, network and back-end tiers
- (TrueSight App Visibility Manager and TrueSight Infrastructure Management) Draws data from TrueSight Infrastructure Management and TrueSight App Visibility Manager to display a topological application model and quickly help determine the probable cause of impacting events
- Allows fast and clear problem detection and resolution
- Not constrained by external products such as Atrium CMDB and associated processes