Adding or deleting a local account on the Analyzer and Collector
To perform this procedure, you must have Security-level access. Security users can assign any role to new accounts.
To create a local account on an Analyzer or Collector
In the Analyzer or Collector component, point to Administration > Accounts & LDAP Management, and then click Accounts.
- On the Action menu, click Add an Account.
- In the User Name box, enter the account name (for example, myAdmin).
- In Authentication, select Local.
- In the Role list, select a role for this user.
- In the Password and Confirm password text boxes, enter the password for this account (for example, changeme).
- Click Save or Save and Add More.
The new account is available for use. In the same way, you can create user accounts with other roles.
To delete an account on an Analyzer
To perform this procedure, you must have Administrator-level access, or higher.
In the Real User Analyzer component, point to Administration > General Settings, and then click Accounts & LDAP management.
- On the Action menu for the account that you want to delete, click Delete.
The system deletes the account permanently.
If an account is deleted while its user is logged on, the session terminates after the user's next action.