Viewing Atrium Integrator job details
You can view the details of a selected job.
To view job details
- Select a job from the job catalog on the left panel.
- Select the Integration Job Details tab.
Integration Job Details area
The Integration Job Details area displays the following information for the selected job:
- Job Id and Job Name
- Created By — User name of the person who created the job
- Create Date — Date on which the job was created
- Modified By — User name of the person who modified the job
- Modified Date — Date on which the job was modified
- Source Type — Source data store for the job
- Target Type — Target data store to which data is to be transferred (BMC Atrium CMDB)
- Directory — Location where the job is saved in the repository
- Job Description — Description that was entered in the Integration Job Builder wizard
- Job Schedule — Start time of the job, recurrence type of the job, recurrence details, and Carte server on which the job is running