After you create your job that includes multiple transformations, you can use the following procedure to verify all the transformations within a job.
To verify job
- On the computer where you have the Atrium Integrator Spoon client installed, select Start > BMC Software > Atrium Integrator > BMC Atrium Integrator Spoon.
- The AR Server connection dialog box appears.
AR Server Connection
- Log on as follows:
- From the AR Server list, select the BMC Remedy AR System server on which you have installed the BMC Remedy AR System database.
- In the User Name field, enter the user name for the BMC Remedy AR System server.
For information about the user name that you must specify, see Atrium Integrator permissions.
- In the Password field, enter the credentials for the BMC Remedy AR System server.
- Click OK.
- In the Atrium Integrator Spoon window, select Tools > Repository > Explore.
The Repository explorer dialog box shows all the jobs and transformations in the BMC Remedy AR System database.
Repository explorer window with sample jobs and transformations
- From the Explorer locate the Transformations folder and navigate to the job for which you want to verify the transformations.
- Open the job and click the Check job icon (
), all the job transformations are verified one by one and the verification results are displayed in a dialog box.
- You can choose to show successful results by using the Show successful results check box.
- Resolve the results marked as Error and Warning to fix the problems in the transformation. You can ignore the results marked as Remark.
This verification of job described above does not include global verification such as log connection.