Verifying Atrium Integrator installation
This topic provides instructions for verifying Atrium Integrator installation.
To verify Atrium Integrator installation
- From the AR System Administration Console, open the SHARE:Application_Properties form.
- Search for a property with the value of
BMC Atrium Integrator.
Make sure that the version associated with this property is
If you upgraded from version 7.6.04 SP2 to 9.0, there should be only one property with the name BMC Atrium Integrator.
- From your Temp folder, open the atriumintegrator_Install_log.txt file and search for issues related to installation. If the installation of Atrium Integrator is successful, the following message is saved to the log file:
BMC Atrium Integrator 9.0.00 install succeeded.
- From the data-integration directory residing at C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\diserver, make sure that all the files contained in the ngie and NGIE-Sample folders are deployed.
Verify if the following files are present in the bin folder:
- Login to the Atrium Integrator console and verify if all the sample jobs are populated in the jobs list.