Saving a view as an image
In BMC Atrium Explorer, the display pane shows objects as a graphical chart. If you want to save a view of that chart for use outside of the BMC Atrium Explorer, you can save the contents of the display pane as a .png image.
To save a view as an image
- In the BMC Atrium Explorer display pane, open the view that you want to save as an image.
- Use the zoom bar to resize the contents of the view to fit within the display pane.
- Click Export View as Image.
- In the Export Image dialog box, select a scale mode:
- None — Saves the entire contents of the display pane, including areas that you must scroll to see, to a maximum size of 2880 pixels by 2880 pixels.
- ViewPort — Saves only the portion of the display pane that is currently visible.
- Fit — Scales the entire contents of the display pane to fit in the pixel parameters that you set.
- Select the number of insets, which determines how many pixels of border surround the saved image.
- Select a background color for the image, and then click Export.
- Click Save to save the image to the location of your choice.