The following topics provide configuration information for functionality available through the Reconciliation Engine, a component of the BMC Atrium CMDB that reconciles data from multiple sources and performs other maintenance functions on datasets.
- Server settings and threads for the Reconciliation Engine
- Configuring Reconciliation Engine system parameters
- Standard identification and precedence rules for reconciliation jobs
- Exporting reconciliation definitions
- Importing reconciliation definitions
- Reconciliation IDs in a distributed environment
- Configuring reconciliation IDs in a distributed environment