Perform the tasks in this topic to configure and tune your environment following a successful installation of BMC Atrium Core features.
- If you upgraded, review post-upgrade procedures. See, in BMC Remedy ITSM Deployment documentation.
- Read the log file to find out if any errors occurred and to see where any of your existing data and metadata were moved. See, Troubleshooting.
- Apply applicable patches.
- Restart your JSP engine and web server, if present. After installing BMC Atrium CMDB, you must restart the JSP engine (such as JBoss or Tomcat) and web server to allow the BMC Atrium Core console to function.
- Perform post-installation tasks, if necessary, for the features that you installed. in BMC Remedy ITSM Deployment documentation.
- Restart your applications in the correct sequence.
- Access the BMC Atrium Core console. Accessing the BMC Atrium CMDB and BMC Atrium Core applications.