Other reconciliation activities
The Reconciliation Engine offers the following additional activities:
- Rename Dataset — Renames a dataset. It does not change the
DatasetId, so all reconciliation definitions that include the dataset still work with the new name.
- Copy Dataset — Copies instances from one dataset to another. You can set options to determine which relationships and related configuration items (CIs) are copied along with the selected instances.
- Delete Dataset — Deletes instances from one or more datasets. It does not delete the dataset itself.
- Purge Dataset — Deletes instances that have been marked as deleted from one or more datasets. You can opt to have it verify that each instance has also been marked as deleted in another dataset before deleting it. This option is useful when you are purging data from a discovery dataset but want to purge only instances that are marked as deleted in your production dataset.
- Execute Job — Executes a reconciliation job.
For more information, see Additional reconciliation activities.