Opening Atrium Integrator job or transformation
After you create your job through the Integration Job Builder wizard, you need to open it in Atrium Integrator Spoon to make edits.
The .ktr files of the jobs are available in the %USERPROFILE% directory on Microsoft Windows operating system and in home directory on UNIX operating system.
To open a job or transformation
- On the computer where you have the Atrium Integrator Spoon client installed, select Start > BMC Software > Atrium Integrator > BMC Atrium Integrator Spoon.
- The AR Server connection dialog box appears.
AR Server Connection
- Log on as follows:
- From the AR Server list, select the BMC Remedy AR System server on which you have installed the BMC Remedy AR System database.
- In the User Name field, enter the user name for the BMC Remedy AR System server.
For information about the user name that you must specify, see Atrium Integrator permissions.
- In the Password field, enter the credentials for the BMC Remedy AR System server.
- Click OK.
- In the Atrium Integrator Spoon window, select Tools > Repository > Explore.
The Repository explorer dialog box shows all the jobs and transformations in the BMC Remedy AR System database.
Repository explorer window with sample jobs and transformations