Monitoring normalization jobs
The History tab displays the job run information for batch and continuous normalization.
You can also display jobs with a specific status or jobs that executed within a range of dates.
- Name — The name assigned to the job when it was created. You can click the name of a job to view all of its past and current executions. For each job run, you can view its details, including processed CIs and classes, logging information, and the reason for an aborted run.
- Status — One of the following states:
- Started — The job is currently in progress.
- Completed — The job finished successfully.
- Failed — The job could not finish and error messages were logged.
- Start time — Job start time.
- End time — Job end time.
You can expand each job history entry to view its details.
- Job Run ID
- Start time
- End time
- Is full run
- Reason for abort
- Number of classes processed
- Total number of classes
- Total number of CI processed
- Current class being processed
- Total number of CIs processed in current class
- Total number of CIs in current class
- Log file name