Migration of advanced settings to Atrium Integrator
The AIE to AI Migration Tool does not migrate the advanced settings of the BMC Atrium Integration Engine data exchanges to Atrium Integrator. However, you can modify these settings by modifying the transformation in Atrium Integrator Spoon.
Advanced settings for the CI Class mappings are migrated as follows:
- Only the checksum and retrieve delta information is migrated.
- You can enable caching from Atrium Integrator Spoon.
- If there are certain fields that cause problems during transfer, records with remaining fields are transferred. If you do not want to transfer the remaining records, modify the transformation in Atrium Integrator Spoon.
- If a field contains only blanks, the field is migrated as is. If you want to transfer the field with null value, modify the transformation in Atrium Integrator Spoon.
- While comparing, primary key's trailing blanks are considered for migration. If you want to ignore trailing blanks, modify the transformation in Atrium Integrator Spoon.
- Change history of fields is not migrated.