Mapping currency field
You can map currency using the CMDBOutput step in Atrium Integrator Spoon. You can map the currency type and currency value in two separate fields or map both together in one field.
The following diagram illustrates how currency can be mapped in separate fields and in one field.
- You can map currency field separately by mapping the currency value or denomination to Currency Value field and mapping the type of currency (INR, USD etc.) to Currency Type field.
- You can map currency field to one field by mapping both the currency value and type together to Currency field.
To map currency fields
- Double-click the CMDBOutput step.
- Click Edit Mapping.
- From the Target Field list you can select the following fields to map with source fields.
- Currency: Use to map currency together
- Currency Value: Use to map currency value separately
- Currency Type: Use to map currency type separately
- Click Add to map the target fields to the source fields.
- Click OK. The mapping is displayed in the Update fields table.
- Click OK to save the changes.