Deleting instances in a dataset
Use this procedure to delete instances that you no longer need (for example, datasets created in a test environment). When deleting instances, their relationships are also deleted automatically to maintain data integrity.
To delete instances in a dataset
- Start the
For information about starting the
cmdbdiagprogram, see Verifying your data model using the cmdbdiag program.
For information on setting the Administrator-Only Mode, see .
- Log in to the AR System server and type 2 at the Main Menu prompt.
- At the CI and Relationship Correction Tool submenu prompt, type 2.
- At the All datasets [y, n] prompt, perform the appropriate action:
- To delete instances in all datasets, type y.
- To delete instances in a specific dataset, press Enter and provide a dataset ID.