Dataset not configured correctly during normalization
Use this information if, during normalization, the dataset is not configured correctly to create or update instances. Verify that the dataset settings are not preventing the common data model update.
To troubleshoot the dataset configuration
- Click Dataset Configuration, and verify that the dataset is not set to Trusted.
If the dataset is marked as Trusted, the data model changes are not normalized.
- Verify the setting for Inline error handling:
- If set to Reject, the CMDB is not updated if there is a normalization error. Enable logging to see the error messages.
- If set to Accept, the CMDB is updated even if there is a normalization error.
- If the Normalization mode is set to Continuous, verify that the event or time is configured.