Data model issues
This section provides instructions about verifying your data model. You can view and troubleshoot issues with your data model by using the
cmdbdiag program and by using manual steps.
- Verifying your data model manually
- Verifying your data model using the cmdbdiag program
- Cleaning up CMDB data by using the CI and Relationship Correction Tool option
- Troubleshooting a failed data model change
- Using the CDMChecker tool
In addition, you can validate the Common Data Model (CDM) definitions by running the Atrium Maintenance Tool and performing the health check as described in Performing health check. Review the
CDMChecker validation results. If validation fails, check the missing_fields.log file generated in the AtriumCore/Logs directory.