Creating qualifications for reconciliation activities
You can create a qualification to limit instances that a reconciliation activity processes.
To create a qualification
- From the Activities area in the Job Editor, click New, or select an existing activity and click Edit Activity.
- Clear the Use all classes and instances check box in the Qualification area.
- Click the ... button.
- Select a set from the Set List.
- In the Qualifications area, click Add Rule, or select an existing rule and click Edit Rule.
- From the New/Edit Rule area, click Build Qualification.
- In the Attribute list, select a class attribute, and click From Current Dataset.
- To add an operator, place your cursor in the expression, and click the appropriate operator.
- To select a value to use, select an attribute from the Attribute list, and click From Target Dataset.
- To add a keyword, double-click the appropriate item in the Keyword list.
- To change the qualification manually, click Allow Manual Edit, and modify the expression.
- Click Save.