Changing data mappings in Atrium Integrator Spoon
A data mapping defines how data in the source corresponds to data in the target and which actions to take when transferring between them. When you created a job in the Integration Job Builder wizard, you mapped key source columns to corresponding target columns. In Atrium Integrator Spoon, you can change the data mapping-for example, add a new attribute to import to BMC Atrium CMDB.
To change data mapping
- Open your transformation in Atrium Integrator Spoon. For more information, see Opening Atrium Integrator job or transformation.
- Double-click the CMDBOutput step.
The CMDBOutput dialog box appears.
- In the Update fields section, click in the Table field cell and select the target attribute that you want to map.
- In the Stream field cell, select the source field you want to map to the selected attribute.
- In the Update cell, select Y.
- Click OK.
The selected attribute is mapped to the specified source column.