Cannot create jobs, cannot launch Atrium Integrator
If you create an Atrium Integrator or Pentaho job with a description that is longer than 256 characters, the following issues may occur:
- You cannot create new jobs in the Atrium Integrator Console.
- You cannot view existing jobs in the Atrium Integrator.
- You cannot launch the Atrium Integrator Console.
- Open the UDM:RepositoryJob form and reduce the length of the description to less than 256 characters.
- Change the description of all the Pentaho jobs created under the job creation process to less than 256 characters.