Applications that interact with BMC Atrium Service Context
BMC applications provide data to BMC Atrium Service Context, and also allow users to launch the Service Context Summary window. These applications include:
- BMC Atrium Core
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite (BMC Remedy ITSM Suite), including:
- BMC Remedy Asset Management
- BMC Remedy Change Management
- BMC Service Desk
- BMC Service Request Management
- BMC Atrium Service Level Management
- BMC Server Automation
- BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management
To use BMC Atrium Service Context with BMC applications, the most recent versions of these applications must be installed. For more information about versions, see the Compatibility Matrix, which is available in the BMC Remedy Product Compatibility section of the Product Availability and Compatibility site, located at http://www.bmc.com/support/product-availability-compatibility.
For more information about the data provided by each application or suite, see Attributes that are displayed in BMC Atrium Service Context.